SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Tartan 37-2

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  SailNet Archive 
#1 ·
I would like to know what the difference is between this boat (a 1991 Tartan 37-2) and the classic Tartan 37

I cannot find any information or mention of a 37-2, other than in the dealers decription.

Furthermore: How would these boats compare in built quality to other boats, and what is its offshore capability?

THanks a lot for information

M. Murphy

#2 ·
i can''t help you with the t-37-2
but i know a bit about the t-37. a number of them have made circumnavigations and i think they are a great offshore boat. i have put about 10,000 blue water miles on mine in the last 2 1/2 years and find it to be a flawless boat offshore. please take a look at my t-37 website http://kimberlite1.homestead.com
some photos,specifications and us and a video of us running down wind in a gale.
there is also a tartan 37 website and a fantastic e-mail group of tartan owners on sailnet e-mail lists.
eric

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.