SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Allied Princess

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  sailingdog 
#1 ·
I will be taking the initial preliminary look at this type of boat and would appreciate any specific areas or things to pay particular attention to. I will be having a survey performed but would like to avoid having him point out the obvious if I can identify it first and potentially eliminate a boat from consideration that is not worth putting the cost of a survey into. I will be sinking enough into what ever boat I do wind up purchasing and would like to start off on the right foot :D
I would greatly appreciate any things that folks have seen affecting this type of boat over the years.
Thanks.

#2 ·
Andy2U-

I would highly recommend you read the Boat Inspection Trip Tips thread I started earlier this year. Can't say anything specific to the Allied Princess, but it does have a lot of good info in the thread. Also, recommend you read the POST in my signature to help you get the most of your time here. Welcome to the Asylum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.