SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

GALICIA - BLACK RIBBON - NEVER AGAIN

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  SailNet Archive 
#1 ·
Further to my prior message.. (I apologize for its length..) I would like to request your cooperation in making this matter widely known.. any way you possibly can..

The red ribbon was internationally used to bring a very sad matter to everybody''s attention.. and it was successfuly used in websites worldwide..

I would appreciate it if you could help Galicia.. and most sailors in Europe.. to put international pressure on European and world politicians.. and to increase public awareness.. to ask your favorite websites.. and even your personal websites.. to display a BLACK RIBBON..

I''m going to hang one from my mast.. it won''t have any international effects, but I''ll feel better myself..

The most repeated comment in Galicia these days is NEVER AGAIN.. it could be a good motto under the black ribbon..

Maybe an absurd idea.. but many absurd ideas come up in these situations when one feels so sad, so angry, so powerless..

Thanks and best regards..

Albatros

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.