ok, I''m lame. I need an inside shower. I also need a small boat I can singlehand. Needs to be something capable of taking a beeting (I want to start by treking to Peru, and then see where I go from there)
1. Needs to be truley seaworthy.
2.needs a shower, but other creature comforts are not as important.
3. needs to be easy to sail.
4. if it could point, that would be nice too.
5. smaller is actualy prefered, as I just find smaller boats easier, funner (is that a word? more fun?) and less intimidating.
6. oh yhea, and incredibly inexpensive would be nice too.
Old is ok. I''m currently looking at how to jam a shower into a triton. slow is ok, but fast is prefered. of course, truely seaworthy generaly means slower than the light planing boats.
give me some suggestions? anything in the under 30'' catagory? and for those selling, I''m sorry, I''m just window shopping and looking around right now, so dont be upset if I dont want to buy your boat. I cant.