SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

350 Owners Association (Catalina)

6K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  SailNet Archive 
#1 ·
Greetings to all and Happy New Year!!

If you bought, are planning to buy or better yet you have already been sailing the Catalina 350, we are starting an Owners Association...

Let''s all try to meet at Sail Expo in Atlantic City. I will be in a booth: Everyting Boats For Less.com (www.everythingboatsforless.com)..

Potential buyers of the 350, if there is anything current owners can help you with, Let us know!

Use this e-mail for now: catalina350@mail.com

Best regards..

Andy

#3 ·
I think for the most part his post is absolutely fine.

He is trying to meet other sailors, with his same boat, at a national boat show. Nothing is wrong with that, and there is nothing "commercial" about wanting to start a national organization either.

In his post he told other 350 owners where he was going to be, which was a booth at the show called Everyting Boats For Less. I agree that it did getr commercialized when he listed the web URL, though when I went there it had little or nothing to do with C350''s specifically.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.