Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > On Board > Boat Review and Purchase Forum
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2010

Capnblu is on a distinguished road
You'll get used to it Elk.

I Don't Know! I Don't Know!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2010

Wendigo is on a distinguished road
I PM'd for price but I think I was blocked ... anyone have a guess what the price would be around? I am looking to get a sailboat for Nova Scotia very soon.
Old 02-26-2010
Telstar 28

sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice
Wendigo—

You need at least 5 posts to PM someone. It is an antispammer precaution.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Telstar 28
New England

You know what the first rule of sailing is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take
a boat to the sea you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps
her going when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.

—Cpt. Mal Reynolds, Serenity (edited)

If you're new to the Sailnet Forums... please read this

Still—DON'T READ THAT POST AGAIN.
Old 02-26-2010

olson34 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

This is one fine Ericson. A very recent Owner's ad is in the For Sale forum over at Ericsonyachts.org. (Like this site, clicking on a person's name brings up an option to message that person, BTW.)
Boat is indeed in Maine.

I would go have a look at it myself but it's a long ways away from me.

Best,
L
Old 02-26-2010

Maine Sail is just really nice Maine Sail is just really nice Maine Sail is just really nice Maine Sail is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendigo View Post
I PM'd for price but I think I was blocked ... anyone have a guess what the price would be around? I am looking to get a sailboat for Nova Scotia very soon.
I responded to you but the pm would not go.

Tim is asking 62k. For anyone in the know when it comes to buying boats this represents a tremendous value. The labor value alone done on this boat in the last 4-5 years, at the going rates, is well over 62k and that's without the parts...

© Images In Posts Property of Compass Marine Inc.

Old 02-26-2010
Telstar 28

sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice
If I were in the market for a monohull, this is one I'd consider...but I am not... and very happy with my water trike... It is a beautiful boat...

Telstar 28
New England

You know what the first rule of sailing is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take
a boat to the sea you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps
her going when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.

—Cpt. Mal Reynolds, Serenity (edited)

If you're new to the Sailnet Forums... please read this

Still—DON'T READ THAT POST AGAIN.
Old 02-26-2010

theartmkr is on a distinguished road
Wow. What a beautiful boat! If I was in the market for a larger one.....this might be the one. good luck!
Old 03-01-2010

sailingsilkeborg is on a distinguished road
Amazing Boat For The Right Buyer

I don't personally know the seller, but over the past several years I've read a fair amount of what he's written on various sailing websites about upgrades, improvements and repairs. I'd have to say that anyone in the market for an Ericson or similar vessel ought to take a look, as this fella always seems deadset on best methods, techniques and materials. Mike, Washington state