SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Buying assistance in Puget Sound West area?

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  blt2ski 
#1 ·
Any active Sailnetters in the Port Townsend/Olympic Peninsula/Bainbridge area this Sunday morning, 4/18/10? There's a boat there I've been trying to purchase remotely, but the buyer has decided to play Open House while ignoring full-asking-price-in-cash offers. If you have knowledge of the Quilcene marina and/or WA-to-WY boat transport companies, that would be great too.

I'd happily pay you for your time as 'casual purchasing agent.' Pls PM me or answer in this thread. Danke!

#2 ·
I'm going to be in Kingston tomorrow, if the boat is there, I can look at it. If it is in PT, that is a bit farther, along with I am sailing over the Kingston with some friends for a late lunch, early dinner.

Marty

#4 ·
Bob,

You're right Quilcene is kinda in the middle of now where over that side of the water from me. Altho about 20 min south of the cut off for me to go to PA when I visit inlaws. Not that is helping you much. By my sailboat, figure about 8 hrs or there abouts. Took that long to get to a port I went to at the southern mouth of Dabob bay.

Marty

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.