SailNet Community

SailNet Community (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/)
-   Boat Review and Purchase Forum (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/boat-review-purchase-forum/)
-   -   SELL YOUR PROMISSORY NOTE! (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/boat-review-purchase-forum/7327-sell-your-promissory-note.html)

bromberg 06-26-2003 08:17 PM

SELL YOUR PROMISSORY NOTE!

PROVIDED SELLER FINANCING ? SELL YOUR NOTE ! IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY HOLDING A PROMISSORY NOTE OR CONSIDERING OWNER FINANCING, BROMBERG FINANCIAL GROUP CAN BUY YOUR NOTE FOR CASH. YOUR NOTE MAY BE WORTH MORE THAN YOU THINK. LET US SHOW YOU HOW MUCH !IT''S FREE ! DEALERS,WE CAN BUY ALL YOUR PAPERS IN PORTFOLIO. VISIT US ON THE WEB AT www.brombergfinancial.com
OR CALL TODAY AT 954-483-0804

tsenator 06-26-2003 09:45 PM

Bromberg,

You posting this SPAM is atrocious. Not only did you post it in a bulletin board that specifically prohibits it, you had the GAUL to post it in 13 separate discussion groups.

I not only hope that no one responds to this post, I sincerely hope your business suffers severely from your gross negligence and lack of respect for readers of this bulletin board AND Sailnet as a business. Other companies have to pay for advertising , circumventing this by blatant disregard for others shows very poor of your business ethics and I would strongly advise others to be wary of doing business dealings with you ever. Not only that but your "supposed" website that you listed is not even a running, so I couldn''t send an email personally to the management.

I would tell everyone to avoid your comapny at all costs.

I suggest others spread the word and totally avoid doing any business with you and any of your associates, now and in the future.

STEVEinCA 06-27-2003 12:56 PM

Well put tsenator.

cgha33 07-02-2003 09:52 AM

F*** Y**

tsenator 07-02-2003 11:16 AM

(lol) I''m pretty sure, but hope that was aimed at the original poster..... ;-)

kokopelli9 07-02-2003 11:31 AM

tsenator,

I think it was another satisfied customer of the original poster.

Glad we didn''t have to see that one 13 times... (LOL)

kokopuff

tsenator 07-02-2003 02:19 PM

ps...

I ended up calling that number of the a** that originally posted on here. I complained vociferously & loudly and made it plainly aware to quit the crap. I told him it actually hurts his business and that if he didn''t learn I hope he''s exposed and his business goes under.

He had a bit foreign accent (not spanish, french or italian which I am fairly familiar with) and he acted like there was nothing wrong and who could stop him and blah, blah. It reminded me of the Nigerian money scams emails people have been getting. He sounded like he didn''t care and very unscrupulous.

I think everyone should call and complain.

I wonder if Sam Boyle from Sailnet knows if this is going on?