SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Bristol 27

3K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  SailNet Archive 
#1 ·
Bristol 27

Hi , I just bought a Prindle 18-2 (beach cat ) & want to sell my Bristol 27 .It''s a great day sailor & overniter . It is loaded with all the things you need to daysail, or cruise ( sheets ,jibs, genoas, main, spinniker ,life lines ,cushions ,lifejackets.anchores, compass ,winches ,outboard motor,ship to shore radio ,alchohol stove ,sink ,lights etc...too many items to list . Boat is in the water with new bottom paint hanging on a mooring in Sheepshead Bay Brooklyn & I have been sailing on nice afternoons with all of the winter sailors( Retirees ). Once the warm weather returns I will be out on my catamaran. So , if you are interested in the boat , come see it ,sail it , & steal the boat for $5,000.00 . Contact Bill billsails @hotmail.com

#2 ·
Bristol 27

Hi , I just bought a Prindle 18-2 (beach cat ) & want to sell my Bristol 27 .It''s a great day sailor & overniter . It is loaded with all the things you need to daysail, or cruise ( sheets ,jibs, genoas, main, spinniker ,life lines ,cushions ,lifejackets.anchores, compass ,winches ,outboard motor,ship to shore radio ,alchohol stove ,sink ,lights etc...too many items to list . Boat is in the water with new bottom paint hanging on a mooring in Sheepshead Bay Brooklyn & I have been sailing on nice afternoons with all of the winter sailors( Retirees ). Once the warm weather returns I will be out on my catamaran. So , if you are interested in the boat , come see it ,sail it , & steal the boat for $5,000.00 . Contact Bill billsails @hotmail.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.