SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Do they list sailboats for sail (over 5k in price) in this classified forum?

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  ronaldrogala 
#1 ·
Hello, I looked under all the categories, and I dont see any place where one can list a 43ft sailboat for sale. I only see a category for sailboats 5k and less. Why is that? It seems very poor to be a sailing site, without classifieds on boats for sale.
Anyone have any answers?
thanks
Ron

#2 ·
Sorry, no answers here. The Classified sections has traditionally been very lightly used as far as we know and doesn't get a lot of attention..

Modifying the site as suggested is an administration function, the moderators do not have that kind of access.

Clicking on the 'contact us' link at the bottom of each page will send a note directly to the administrators who can implement another section if they choose to.

Sorry there's not more we can do...

#6 ·
Hello, is Sophi there? You sent me a private message about my boat. Sorry, I cant answer the message. Some problem with my email address...it won't let me answer my messages. Anyway, the boat is a 43' Lavranos - cat ketch - $47,990 firm. Ocean Voyager, completely equipt for around the world cruising. Beautiful interior. 1996 model. Great price! Better not send me a private message....I cant answer them. My phone number is: 765-465-2788
Ron

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.