SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Pilothose Powerboat?

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  MedSailor 
#1 ·
Don't worry, I'm not about to turn to the dark side. Along with the rest of the Pacific Northwest sailors I remain 100% committed to sailing at least 5% of the time during the 2 months of summer up here.:)

My parents, however, are looking for the comfort of a motor-boat.

What they're looking for is something 42-50ft, under 300K and must have a pilot house and must be easy to get on and off of. Their current power boat requires that my mom stand on the swim step to dock and/or climb up some slippery fiberglass stairs to access the narrow side decks.

Does anyone know of a pilothouse motorboat that:

1: Has walk around side decks.
2: Has a pilothouse
3: Is 42-50ft or close
4: Is 300K or less

Thanks for the help.

MedSailor

#11 ·
I can't jinx it just yet, but they had an offer accepted on a really good boat for them. Details in a week!

That Hans Christian looks awfully nice! I'd live aboard that! My folks didn't consider it though because they wanted 2 diesels for the redundancy. I recommended a single diesel and a mast and sails for redundancy but that discussion didn't go anywhere....;)

MedSailor

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.