Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > On Board > Boat Review and Purchase Forum > Boat Reviews
 Not a Member? 

Boat Reviews This forum has all types of boat reviews. Take a look, Dream, Agree, Dissagree.... but enjoy.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2011

sailerben is on a distinguished road
Which 32ft Cruiser for Italy's med?

Hi all,

Having recently moved to Napoli, Italy, I kindly ask your advice on a cruiser based on the following criteria:-

-Used to travel leisurely and safely around the gulf of naples (max 40 km between islands), with the occasional trip to sicily (350km), likely staying within 50km off the coast most of the way
-32ft (ability to solo sail given wife will be looking after our kid most of the time). I would describe my sailing ability as intermediate
-€40k~ budget
-good cabin room given we're expecting another kid on the way, and will have another couple with us pretty regularly
-ideally good space on deck too for sun bathing, swimming, fishing etc
-relative ease of maintenance, solid build/reliability but age not a concern given the aforementioned

All help greatly appreciated, and there will certainly be a crew place onboard for those of you who might be based around here!

Cheers

Ben
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook