Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Boat Builders Row > C & C
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2009

Walterd is on a distinguished road
C&C 30 mark ll mast length

I have a 1988 C&C mark ll with a new mast. Right now the boom is hitting the bimminie. The new mast is bigger than the original mast. I want to know the original mast length and what the goose neck height should be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Walterd; 02-07-2009 at 09:20 AM. Reason: I would like to thank you and the people who help me solve my problem Thanks Walter
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2009

Drumroll30 is on a distinguished road
Walterd, I don't know the exact mast length but from waterline its supposed to be 46'5". Assume that the mast is a bit longer as the mast step is lower than the waterline. I suggest that you join C&C photoalbum site and post question on their email list, many members with lots of info. As a 30 Mk II owner I am curious as to what happened to your original Offshore Spars mast?

Allan
Drumroll, Montreal
1988 30 Mk II # 90
Old 01-29-2009

C&C 30 mark ll - mast length

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumroll30 View Post
Walterd, I don't know the exact mast length but from waterline its supposed to be 46'5". Assume that the mast is a bit longer as the mast step is lower than the waterline. I suggest that you join C&C photoalbum site and post question on their email list, many members with lots of info. As a 30 Mk II owner I am curious as to what happened to your original Offshore Spars mast?

Allan
Drumroll, Montreal
1988 30 Mk II # 90
The boat was stored on land with the mast still up and a 145 k wind knocked it over. The shop that repaired it put a bigger diameter mast back. Thanks now all I got to do is figure out how to access C&C photoalbum
Old 01-29-2009

Drumroll30 is on a distinguished road
Walterd, the site is cncphotoalbum.com I can measure mine for you but my boat is on the hard and with a full frame cover on it, much easier in the spring. I am also part of a small 30 MK II owners group of around 20 of us. If you send me your email contact info, hull #, boat name and location I can add you to the group, possibly some already know the exact dimensions you need. My contact info is allanrheaume at videotron.ca
Old 02-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumroll30 View Post
Walterd, the site is cncphotoalbum.com I can measure mine for you but my boat is on the hard and with a full frame cover on it, much easier in the spring. I am also part of a small 30 MK II owners group of around 20 of us. If you send me your email contact info, hull #, boat name and location I can add you to the group, possibly some already know the exact dimensions you need. My contact info is allanrheaume at videotron.ca
Allan I am using sailnet to thank you inorder to learn the system and build up my posts Walter