SailNet Community

SailNet Community (
-   C & C (
-   -   Does anyone know what I'm talking about?? (

old-sailer 10-14-2011 06:16 PM

Does anyone know what I'm talking about??

bubb2 10-14-2011 06:20 PM

Tempest 10-14-2011 06:22 PM

You mean something like this:

Doyle Sailmakers: StackPack

A Stackpack

oops..bubb beat me to it

tdw 10-14-2011 07:22 PM

os ... you are talking to the wrong canvas people if they don't know what a boom bag is. Yes there is the StackPack but also plenty of generic varieties.

PBzeer 10-14-2011 07:34 PM

Besides the "bag", the StackPak has a membrane sown from the bag to the sail, that pulls the bag tight to the sail when the sail is raised. It also comes with lazy jacks.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
(c) LLC 2000-2012

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome