various cal 29 progress
One of the bigger issue with the motor was changing the FWC impeller without draining 1.5 gallons of anti-freeze as ONE time was ENOUGH
So i found i needed 1/2' ball valves and 3/8 X 1/2 male nipples as the 3/8 valves were just to small
I had to tweak one handle to tighten the valve But there is enough there to open and close the valves once or twice a year :)
The hatch is back from powder coating and looks great and the waterjet place should have the lens cut this week as i HATE cutting and sanding plastic
I made two seacock mounting plates using the great Mainsail guide at
Compass Marine Project Articles Photo Gallery by Compass Marine at pbase.com
And for the final touch i pumped out 15 gallons a REALLY bad gasoline and got the tank out of the boat and called it a day on Sunday as i do have to work a real job :)
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:41 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
(c) Marine.com LLC 2000-2012