SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

latesail charter

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  SailNet Archive 
#1 ·
I''m planning to charter a boat in a few weeks and latesail seem to have some good offers does anyone have any experience in dealing with this company?

#2 ·
yep, I booked through them this year (apr 04), dave was helpful, shopped around for different boats with different companies, had a good rapport with boat owner, (something I find very important and probably top of the list for me). Lastly prices were pretty much unbeatable.

I am currently booking a boat through him now as I''m off to Rhodes next year to join a few mates who have chartered all their boats through another well known charterer. Even though they have a group discount Dave has still managed a better price with good personal service thrown in.

I would recomend Latesail no probs.

Tiredmark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.