SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Looking for: Grenada Charter 3/15 to 3/21

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Chuteman 
#1 ·
Hello

I'm looking for a skippered charter for the Grenadines, leaving from Grenada on March 15. We will be my wife and I, looking preferentially for a small monohull.

Any suggestion of someone you know, or anyone available?

Thank you very much

#3 ·
Do you have to sail out of Grenada? Have you considered sailing out of St Vincent? Most of the grenadines belong to them anyway. If you are willing to leave from St Vincent, you could use Barefoot charters. When I was living down there they had a nice fleet of boats starting at 32'. You could bareboat or hire one of their captains if need be. They also had an option of starting out with a captian, sailing to bequia with his assistance, and then doing the rest by yourself. Either way, you will have a great time. The Grenadines are a wonderful place!

Don't miss Bequia or the Tobago Cays!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.