SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Sunsail Owners' Time - SXM

5K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  r7533 
#1 ·
Hi:
Any Sunsail Charter boat owners with a yacht in St. Martin willing to "sell" some of their vacation benefits?

I've checked Sailonline but did not see any offers for SXM.

I'm looking for a 40-45' monohull or 38 to 40' cat.

Time Frame May 22 into early June 2-4th.........so total about 12-14 days.

I've chartered 5 times with Sunsail and a number of times with other firms. Looking for a slightly different source this time.

Thanks in advance:cool:

#6 ·
I have a Jeanneau 409 with Sunsail in Tortola and owner time potentially available to sell. Unfortunately my contract only allows me to sell 14 points in low season (2 weeks), but usable in all bases around the world. If anyone is interested send me a private message and i can explain when and where the points could be used.

#11 ·
Thanks for the reply. However, instead of buying owner's time, I decided to buy the boat! I am now married to Dream Yacht Charter and will have my own owners' time to dole out. Do you have any words of advice?

I haven't sent 15 posts yet so I can't PM yet. Can you send me one with any info you want to share about being a successful charter boat owner?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.