SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

REVISED! GBR Australia 1 Aug..- 30th Sept. 2003

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  SailNet Archive 
#1 ·
The response has been far more than I expected and I have extended the time I will have openings for this trip to include Sept.
Late July and August are prime "Whale Watching" months for eastern Australia. Several of you have reminded me of that and I had forgetten.

Hello,
I own a 36'' Boden steel ketch and plan to sail the Great Barrier Reef from 1st August to Sept. 30th. Aug. is the last month of "mid" season before the premium "high" season begins in Sept.
I''m looking for (up to 3) individuals that would be interested in sharing the costs. Email me for costs. 7 day min. In the mean time, check out my "Personal Page" and you''ll find a home page URL with details on the yacht.
Thank you,
Duderboy@sbcglobal.net

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.