SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Day chartering in Annapolis

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  SailinJay 
#1 ·
Any recommendations for renting a small sailboat for daysailing around Annapolis? Looking to rent a 22'' Capri or similar for a couple of days. Also, anything around Baltimore''s Inner Harbor?

#3 ·
Annapolis Sailing School, J-World and Chesapeake Sailing School used to rent boats for the day but I don''t know if they still do. If you are just looking to get out on the water, depending on the time of year and what I have on my calendar I often take people along when I go out.

Jeff

#4 ·
Chesapeake Sailing School on Back Creek charters its Tanzer 22s for half- and full-day sails. Used to be about $150 for a full-day sail. I tried to check out their web site but it appears to be under construction. The address is 7074 Bembe Beach Road, phone is 800-966-0032.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.