Other Items
Plumbing and Pumps
Rigging
Safety
Sailing Hardware
Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > General Interest Forums > Destinations > Chesapeake / Central US east coast > Chesapeake Bay
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2007
Senior Moment

SailorMitch will become famous soon enough
Dave -- sounds like a plan! Lots of places we can select as destinations, and now we have a few months to mull it over. Plus, with both of you being chefs, and since I love to eat, there's some incentive to pull this off!

I did check on T37's boat -- he's in the water but all tented up for the winter. Some projects to do over the winter of course, but I'm looking forward to the '08 season already. Your boat's name sounds familiar, too. We must have passed on the water this past year.

"Compassion and tolerance are not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength." The Dalai Lama

good planets are hard to find-- a song by steve forbert

I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience. I know no way of judging the future but by the past.-- Patrick Henry.

Last edited by SailorMitch; 12-22-2007 at 07:44 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2007

T37Chef will become famous soon enough
I'm back...but just for a moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorMitch View Post
Dave -- sounds like a plan! Lots of places we can select as destinations, and now we have a few months to mull it over. Plus, with both of you being chefs, and since I love to eat, there's some incentive to pull this off!

I did check on T37's boat -- he's in the water but all tented up for the winter. Some projects to do over the winter of course, but I'm looking forward to the '08 season already. Your boat's name sounds familiar, too. We must have passed on the water this past year.
Hello folks...its been a long while since I have been on Sailnet...I needed a break but wanted to give a shout out to my neighbors.

We're defiantly up for a raft up next season, and with two chefs your promised great food

I will keep my eyes peeled for your boat Chef...oh, and BTW, any way you can get me in MYC I hear the waiting list is two years, if your lucky.
Old 12-23-2007
moderate?

camaraderie is a jewel in the rough camaraderie is a jewel in the rough camaraderie is a jewel in the rough
T37...good to see you back. Good luck with finding that "lost member" and Merry Chrismas!
Old 12-23-2007

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
T37chef....there is no wait list at all.

We are looking for new members. There are some slips available. Resident (voting member with a slip)Membership is:

$2300 per year( can be divided into 4 payments)

$38 per foot for slip fees (due slip pick day by seniority on 3rd sat in March. You keep can keep slip forever unless a more desirable one comes available then its by joining senioirty) Most are 50 feet...the slip is yours all year so it equates to$1900

$1000 chit which you spend down in the restaurant/ bar over the courase of the year..you can do $100/ month instead

$2000 one time initiation fee. Many fun events for families. We are doing a playground area for the kids and of course there is a pool.

There also is a social memebership too. Check MDYC.org site

Dave
Old 12-24-2007
Mermaid Hunter

SVAuspicious will become famous soon enough
Anchoring out toward the end of this week (undefined just now) in either Whitehall Bay or somewhere on the Magothy.

Look for the yellow battle flag --