Apropos of Nothing
Join Date: Dec 2006
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 9
Originally Posted by Jeff_H
In the tradition of last year's really big event, I thought it would be a good time to see if there was any interest in those of us from the Chesapeake rendezvousing again perhaps in mid-August. So here is my suggestion for how we do this. Answer the following questions...
- Are you interested in coming:
- If so by boat or by car?
- Would you prefer north or south of the Bay Bridge?
- What weekends are you available?
- Any suggestions for anchorages or otherwise?
Hopefully, we will have a good turn out yet again....
3. North would be cool
4. Most, probably. No travel plans at this time.
5. Bohemia River is purty. Sassafras might be good. Magothy is always do-able. Then again, St. Mike's has plenty of room, good bars, and is closer to those from more southerly areas. (Yes, I know that St. Mike's is SOUTH of the bridge.) Then again, the Rhode River is nice, too. Hell, I'm easy to please. Just tell me where to show up and leave me room to anchor upwind of C2.