SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

SailNet gathering, Friday night of Annapolis Boat Show

12K views 57 replies 23 participants last post by  kb3pwc 
#1 ·
Hey all, assume we want to do it again this year? Friday evening after the show closes at 7 PM, how about a get-together at Port Annapolis Marina. BYOB, and we'll chip in for pizza? The Wet Dog cafe, where we met last year, has been remodeled, there's even lights outside now!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

#58 ·
Love the Blog, Eryka.

]We have been enjoying reading about Eryka and Dan's adventures. Sounds like they are making good time and are having a terrific time meeting fellow sailors, getting to personally scope out the experiences heading south we hear about. I am so jealous....

This week end was a beauty so folks who still have their boats available for use sure must have been out for a sail. I am working on a project here in PA so we were not able to go out. Soon winterization will happen for us too.

If you were out sailing, share your day with the rest of us who missed these lovely days... it was a nice change from the rain that we did not enjoy last weekend in Queenstown. Could not see the full moon, it was wet, it was cold, did I say it was wet(?) and we did not have any trick or treaters come over by dinghy.:(

sad to see winter coming...:p

Leslie

sv "Tango"
Kent Narrows, MD[/SIZE]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.