SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Riverwalk Marina in Perryville, MD

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  ekenna 
#1 ·
Anyone know anything or have any experience at the Riverwalk Marina in Perryville, MD??? At one time it was known as the Perryville Yacht Club. Thinking of moving our boat there.

Thanks,

#2 ·
I stopped there for the night early last spring and liked the marina and its owner very much. Docks were being put into good shape. Bathrooms and showers were new and very clean. Easy walk to the ice cream shop! (If you've got a copy around, check out Chesapeake Bay Magazine, June 2010, Marina Hopping, or try a search on the website, ChesapeakeBoating.net)

#3 ·
Is this at a condo poave across from harve de gras? If so I looked at that however I decided not to after talking to boat owners next to the slip that said low tide would put my boat on the bottom if not stuck in the mud. I would check out the depth. The marina owner said it was over 5 foot but the other boat owners said otherwise.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.