SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Sailboat/Dinghy Rentals in Cape May

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  chef2sail 
#1 ·
I'm currently planning on a trip to Cape May later in August and would love the opportunity to keep up my sailing experience. Especially in some new waters.

I've looked around online but haven't seen any good options for a sailboat rental/charter. From what I've heard it's more powerboat country but I just finished some performance sailing classes and want to put what I learned into practice.

Does anyone know of any good options?

Thanks!

#2 ·
Many years ago there was a place in Stone Harbor, NJ on Long Beach Island that rented day sailors for sailing in the bay. Don't remember the shops name but should be able to research it easily enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 ·
Try calling the Corinthian Yacht Club in Cape May. They do a lot of dinghy racing.

But I think the answer is only kayaks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.