SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

MailList Q

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Radicalcy 
#1 ·
I've been subscribed to the YahooGroups Columbia MailList. The other day, I stopped receiving any emails from that list. I cannot get resubscribed.

I used to belong to this list before the takeover. I see now it has a completely different format. It xseems to be a forum, rather than a MailList. Is there a mailList version I can sign up for? Is there a MailList that mirrors the YahooGroups traffic? I know for years there were two lists that ran side-by-side and I "think" they mirrored each other - I could be wrong.

Anyone here know what I'm talking about - I'm not sure i do!

See less See more
#2 ·
Yahoo mail list

I have no idea why you would have been dropped from the Yahoo list, but if you go to www.columbia-yachts.com there is a link there for subscribing to both e-mail, or online forum. Same postings, just different delivery options.
As for Sailnet.com, if you click on the resources tab at the top here, there is still an e-mail list. For mail delivery you have to register, and select the mail option. It is a different format than the forum here, with different postings. While this particular forum is easy to use, it hasn't caught on yet.
Larry Wilson
Richmond,Va.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.