SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Where is Andy Whiley, Irvington Marina, Irvington, VA

5K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  4_deck 
#1 ·
Andy Whiley is listed on the old Columbia Yacht Owners website as having possession of some original Columbia Portlights. Anyone know him? When I call the Irvington marina, I just get a permanent busy signal. Any help is appreciated. Mike

#4 ·
You may have some luck looking for his son , Skip Wiley, whom I believe still lives in Irvington or Kilmarnock, Va. It has been a while since I kept my boat at their yard, so I've lost contact numbers for him. What model Columbia are you looking for ports for?

#6 ·
Not sure, but I think that the property has been acquired by Rappahannock Yachts, next door.
Again, though, all of the parts that Andy had, have been gone for several years. I went through the old storage area with Andy when I bought my Columbia 8.7 in 2004 and there was nothing there then.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.