SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

looking for Origo alcohol stove w/out range. Help?

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  skizdidj 
#1 ·
Greetings and thank you for your time. My Columbia 34 has an Origo 2500E alcohol/electric single burner range. It is installed in custom granite counter tops and looks great. There is plenty of room underneath for an oven so Im looking to purchase a gently used one but I wont need the range top. I figure 90% of my cooking is going to be at the dock, so I like the idea of keeping the electric range that I already have and not going through the trouble or expense of installing propane, sniffer, locker etc.... So I've come to the conclusion that an Origo would be my best bet.
Anyway, any leads would be greatly appreciated. I live in Portland Oregon and work at Columbia Marine Exchange. We are a great marine consignment store so if you are in the area come say hi. If I'm able to find a nice Origo oven at a good price I would also be willing to pay for shipping. Thanks for any ideas you may have. I look forward to hearing from you.

~Scotty
ladylucksailing@yahoo.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.