Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Out There > Crew Wanted/Available
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2004

scottfree53 is on a distinguished road
Crew Wanted - Cruise Austral - Indonesia Thailand to Med

Crew (1-2) sought for new luxury 53 ft sailing yacht for cruise N Australia to Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand and then Indian Ocean & Red Sea to the Mediterranean. Currently cruising S of Cairns, we are planning to lv Australia in Sept 04, Thailand Dec/Jan 05 and arrive Med around May 05.

Looking for easy going person(s) with good sailing experience to assist with sailing, cooking and operation of the boat, non smoker preferred. Zero Drugs. These are beautiful and interesting areas, with great diving, fishing and sightseeing. We intend to do all of these. This is not a swift delivery but a cruise thru this region, and should be loads of fun.

Minimum duration is probably 2 mos, due to the distance/ time between major ports/airports. You pay only personal expenses, to and fro, and I provide free room and board. Other situations considered.

If interested and qualified, please email zzzanysf-crew@yahoo.com, describing yourself and your sailing experience, and why you want to join us.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-02-2004

CaptnDenny is on a distinguished road

Hi,
I''m interested in joining you on your trip from Australia to ? My name is Dennis, I''m a 46 y/o male, Canadian/Czech, 6'' or 181 cm, 210 lbs., short hair. I have no problem holding watch whenever required. I have about 20 years coastal sailing experience. I believe I''m a good cook. I have a Canadian CYA skipper certificate and a Croatian captain license. I''m a computer programmer by profession. I think you should choose me because: a) I love sailing and have done it often enough to know what it''s about as opposed to someone who is just trying it out.
b) I''m able to sail a boat by myself with some minor help from one other person. With the use of the autopilot I can sail single-handedly. c) If you want someone to talk to. d) If you want to be relieved of most of the duties so you can relax.
Take care,
Dennis
PS I''m not able to send you e-mail, I get the message "Helo command rejected: need fully-qualified hostname".
Old 07-07-2004

highseas22 is on a distinguished road

Sounds like an amazing trip! I myself do not have tons of sailing experience. My father owned a 30" sailboat when I was younger so we would help out on that and I have been through sailing school with the small sunfish. However, I love to cook and would be quite interested in traveling to these wonderful places! I currently live in Colorado and am involved in Adventure Racing and Snowboard Competitions. I am quite strong and very athletic. I would love to know more about your trip. I have a great website that is the online resource for Summit County
<a href=http://www.summitcolorado.com> Summit County Colorado</a>

I am 28 year old female.
Old 07-30-2004

Tag is on a distinguished road

Hello! Are you still looking for crew? I am a congenial, trustworthy and capable male candidate. Have captained 40-50 foot boats in the Med and Caribbean on a dozen occasions for periods up to two weeks. Looking to do extended blue water cruising.
Can be stimulating company: tho a U.S. national have spent half my life in 8 foreign countries. Speak Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and French. Look forward to hearing from you.

Tom Goltz
Austin, Texas
512-6991594