SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Crew wanted, Bahamas Nov 04

4K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  night0wl 
G
#1 ·
One Female crew wanted for Bahamas trip starting Nov 04 time frame. Romance not intended, I''m tired of cruising with guys. 30'' Morgan well outfitted. Crew accomadation in V-berth, no experience required, money not a big deal unless you eat a lot. I intend to cruise the whole season. I''m a very experienced sailor and have cruised the Bahamas before.

#2 ·
Are you starting in the Bahamas or sailing there from someplace else? I am interested but would like some more info.

I am a 27-year-old woman without much sailing experience, but I do know my way around a boat. I am a quick learner, self-sufficient, easy to get along with, used to living with groups of people in close quarters, easy-going, respectful, adaptable, and generally enthusiastic about life.

If you are interested in learning more about me to see if I''d be a good fit on your boat, e-mail me at grig@riseup.net

Becky

#3 ·
very interested

I am very interested in learning more about this trip. I will be traveling through central america and the Caribbean for the next year and would love to spend a portion of that time sailing. I am 25, female, and in great physical condition, I have little experience but i am a fast learner and enthusiastic about learning. Feel free to contact me in whichever method you prefer.

Amanda
amanda.robinson00@gmail.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.