SailNet Community

SailNet Community (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/)
-   Crew Wanted/Available (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/crew-wanted-available/)
-   -   Wanted: Crew to join Southbound cruising sailboat (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/crew-wanted-available/10152-wanted-crew-join-southbound-cruising-sailboat.html)

ambermoon 07-25-2004 10:28 AM

Wanted: Crew to join Southbound cruising sailboat

Looking for someone with harbour or coastal knowledge who wants to expand their experiences. I have a 38'' Bruce Roberts (steel) on Vancouver Island, Canada, and am heading to Mexico approx. mid-Sept. Need someone with valid passport to share some of the expenses and all the adventure.

Merlyn

stevejh00 08-04-2004 05:52 AM

Hi
We are a Canadian couple with lots of sailing experience and specifically on the west coast. Drop us a line if you are interested and we can send along info.

Thanks, Steve and Janeen

Tag 08-04-2004 01:38 PM

Dear Merlyn,

I am a capable, trustworthy and fit male in my 50''s and would like to crew for you on your sail from Vancouver down to Mexico.

I have captained 35-50 foot sailboats on a dozen of occasions in the Med and the Caribbean for periods up to two weeks and am looking for some blue water cruising experience.

I would be happy to share with expenses and have a valid U.S. passport.

Tom Goltz
Austin, Texas
512-699-1594

ambermoon 08-11-2004 07:16 AM

Hi Tom: Sorry so long to respond; I would definately like to chat with you. Looks like I am covered to San Fransisco. Would you be interested in joining the boat there? What time of the day would be most convenient to give you a phone call? Cheers, Merlyn

Tag 08-11-2004 10:07 AM

Merlyn,

Call me anytime on my cell phone 512-6991594. I would like to so some some extended, indefinite sailing but will not really be available until mid-September. Let me know what your plans are.

Tom

ambermoon 09-14-2004 09:02 PM

Hi Steve and Janeen.

I have a plethora of crew from Nanaimo to San Francisco, but will be looking for more crew then. We''ll be underway in a few days and out of touch for awhile, but if you would like to send an email to svambermoon@yahoo.ca I will check for messeges upon arrival. Cheers! Merlyn

sailsingle4u 09-14-2004 11:04 PM

would you pick me up in the carolina''s or georgia, or florida or along the gulf; this hurricane may slow you down a bit. would love to crew and share expenses 2052536050

sailsingle4u 09-14-2004 11:04 PM

would you pick me up in the carolina''s or georgia, or florida or along the gulf; this hurricane may slow you down a bit. would love to crew and share expenses 2052536050

ambermoon 09-16-2004 07:07 AM

Nice to hear you want to go sailing. I''m afraid I didn''t understand the joke about meeting you in Carolina (I am on the Pacific Coast) but if you are interested in joining the boat in San Francisco, let''s talk some more. Cheers, Merlyn