SailNet Community

SailNet Community (
-   Crew Wanted/Available (

Seagypsywoman 09-04-2004 08:47 AM

Woman, Polish Canadian, blond, blue eyes, 5''3, 100lb, 53, with a 32-foot offshore sailboat seeks fearless man for long term cruising and life beginning in the Mediterranean. I am now in southern Portugal, planning to sail east over the next few months. Shared expenses. For more information please send a photo and a letter describing your values, priorities and goals in life to
“With a powerful dream there is always enough time and money.”

hrae 09-08-2004 02:23 PM

hey there, seagypsywoman,

i just replied to your post in hersailnet. but now i see you are looking for a little bit more than a crew person.
sister, the best of luck. you sound like a really interesting person that any guy would be lucky to share adventures with.

if prince cruising doesn''t turn up this winter, i''m looking for a crew opportunity for january and february, or february/march. i''m self employed so i can flex my winter work.
most of my experience is with open keelboats in the harbor, but i''ve done a bit of coastal crewing this summer and i''m looking for opportunities to gain experience. (i''m 5''3 with blue eyes, 10 years younger, and 30 pounds heavier.)

i hosted a woman''s writing group for 8 years so i would totally respect your writing space when you needed it.
and many people have told me i''m good at bouncing their writing off of.