SailNet Community

SailNet Community (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/)
-   Crew Wanted/Available (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/crew-wanted-available/)
-   -   Looking for Crew: Boston --> Bermuda (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/crew-wanted-available/10489-looking-crew-boston-%3E-bermuda.html)

ybutt 09-22-2004 01:18 PM

Looking for Crew: Boston --> Bermuda

Hi,
I''m looking for 2 crew (unpaid) to help sail
my bristol 35 sailboat from Boston to Bermuda and then onto Carib. Details upon
reply. Best,
Yousaf

ughmo2000 10-25-2004 11:30 AM

Hi Yousaf,

Still seeking crew? 47y/o retired firefighter/paramedic with experience on both coasts, Mexico, and trans-Atlantic crossing. Experience with diesel/gas engines, boat electrical and plumbing systems.

Cliff

pvoigt 11-16-2004 12:07 PM

I was hoping to crew sometime this winter to a warmer clime. I have lots of experience on Lake Michigan, and some on the Pacific. I''m interested in getting more bluewater experience.

You January trip looks like it might work perfectly for me.

I spent the last several years rennovating my Luger 26, Dawn Breaker, and sailing her on Lake Michigan.

I''m very fit, easygoing and concientious. Let me know if I can help in any way. You can reach me at: crew4u@sailinguy.com

Peter

trecksail 12-07-2004 09:10 PM

Is this trip completed? I would be interested if still available. Joe

_00rickshaw 12-15-2004 11:07 PM

Hi, My name is Ethan Senterfitt but my friends call me rickshaw. I''m 22 years old and currently taking a break from Tufts University. I''ve been sailing my whole life and was on sailing teams in highschool and college. I''ve raced J24s the most besides dinghies. I''ve worked at marinas and crewed on large yachts before. I''m an EMT, in decent shape, and have lived on boats for a number of years. I''m very friendly and easy going. I long for an adventure and a chance to live a few dreams while I''m young. I will be leaving Boston for a short time soon but will be back on the 29th of December. I would Love to hear about your trip, it sounds amazing.

00rickshaw 12-22-2004 09:27 AM

Yousaf,
Please email me, ask me what you want to know. I promise you won''t regret it. I''m super hard working and have lots of experience and want to learn more. Your trip sounds so perfect for me being in boston and wanting to sail south. 00rickshaw@gmail.com
I really look forward to hearing from you soon.
~ethan

bennta01 12-31-2004 03:23 AM

Hi Yousaf,
I am interested in crewing on your trip to Bermuda. I spent the last year traveling the east coast and bahamas with my girlfriend on our Pearson Triton. I recently returned to land life but would like to stay active in sailing. I am very interested in this trip and would be glad to answer any questions you might have.
Thanks, Todd
bennta01@yahoo.com

zemskarter 12-12-2010 09:01 AM

Hi,
I can say that the Plumbing also refers to a system of pipes and fixtures installed in a building for the distribution of potable water and the removal of waterborne wastes Plumbing is usually distinguished from water so plumbing is usefully for all.

CharlesCook 12-12-2010 01:29 PM

You revived a 6 yr old post so you could add a non sequitur to it?

WHY ????

sailingdog 12-12-2010 01:37 PM

I doubt any of the previous posters much care as their posts are SIX YEARS OLD.