Join Date: Nov 2013
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Looking for crew member: Florida, Bahamas, and Caribbean
I'm sailing south; my journey began in Maryland and Im looking to spend the winter in The Bahamas and the Caribbean and return to Florida next spring. As of 11/08/2013 I am in the Jacksonville area. From 11/10/2013 to 11/12/2013 I'll bein St. Augustine. After that various stops along the coast and the ICW; up to a week in Ft. Lauderdale; Key Largo is the last stop before crossing to the Bahamas 12/08/2013 (give or take a day or two). I will update this post with position reports as I proceed from the Bahamas.
- no experience required, just be willing to learn.
- Must love dogs!
- Help with food and dockage.
- Please clean up after yourself.
- Have a sense of humor.
- No drugs!
- Enjoy the journey! (Meaning I can't pay you)
- Recently retired military
- Sailed small boats as a kid; living aboad for over two, years.
- This is my first cruise, and I learn something every day.
- I belive in propper planning and safety
The boat: Sound and Fury
- Hunter 376; 38ft, 5ft draft
- Built in 1997; well maintained
- Survey in February; insured
- VHF radio, depth finder, GPS, electronic charts
- Inflatible dinghy with new motor.
- All PFD'S and fire ext. new this year.
- Two cabins, single head, full galley
Last edited by Lochiel99; 11-08-2013 at 10:36 AM.