SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Available Crew

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  DaveGuldin 
#1 ·
Hi: I just completed delivery of a 32m motor yacht from Brighton, England to Puerto Banus in Spain. Looking for a position heading towards the Caribbean.
I am aq 36 yoa, male with no dependents. I have a 200-ton USCG Masters license, STCW, Radar, AB Card, First Aid/CPR/AED, and I am qualified as an AMSEA drill instructor.
I have been captain aboard tug boats on both coasts of the US, captain of the car ferry at Lake Powell, and have worked aboard commercial fishing vessels in Alaska and Florida. I also served four years in the US Coast Guard as a navigator.
I have minimal sailing experiernce, but fifteen years of working on power boats, and I am a hard worker and quick study.
Currently in Puerto Banus and available to join a boat immediately.
Dave Guldin
daveguldin@hotmail.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.