Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Out There > Crew Wanted/Available
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2004

hauthelet is on a distinguished road
crew wanted

Hi! Recently retired and have a 50 ton
near coastal CG license for sail and power. Looking for experience. Crewed on 85'' schooner delivery from Camden, Maine to Key West in November. Very flexible after holidays. Please contact me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2005

pvoigt is on a distinguished road
crew wanted

Hi Norm,

I would be interested in helping you out, depending on the dates. I''m a 39 yr old guy with lots of cruising experience on Lake Michigan and fun, laid back attitude. I''m keen and fit, and I have no problem following orders.

Please let me know when you might need help.

Thanks,
Peter
crew4u@sailinguy.com
Old 02-09-2005

junkanu is on a distinguished road
crew wanted

Hi Norm,

USCG certified OUPV with experience on sails too. Spanish and Portuguese speaking as well if ever south of the equator.

David in Miami
junkanu@yahoo.com
Old 02-11-2005

_00rickshaw is on a distinguished road
crew wanted

Norm! You''ve got to email me my friend. I''ve got all the desire in the world to come crew for you. I''m in boston right and free most likely beginning in march. and when i say free i really mean it. Hope to talk to you soon.
Old 02-22-2005

soswayne is on a distinguished road
crew wanted

Shaven,

I think I read in one of your posts that you are located in Tampa. So are we, and we are looking for crew for a major cruise departing ina few months.

Contact me at soswayne@yahoo.com so that we can discuss this further, and have a meet sometime soon.

We have a Cabo Rico 38 that is 95 completed with a total refit.

Capt Wayne
Old 03-15-2005

sockhat is on a distinguished road
crew wanted

Throwing my name in your possible crew pot.

I also answered another Transatlantic ad from you.

Single white 55, good physical shape and some offshore experience

flexible vacation and I am able to go with short notice for right trip

I have navigation skills

would like to keep trips to two weeks

add my name to your possible crew

Rex Crawford
rcrawford@acipco.com
sockhat@earthlink.net
office 205-325-7759
Old 03-24-2005

BrianRossini is on a distinguished road
crew wanted

I''ll be in Sarasota for a conference on May 6th thru the 11th, and I''ll stay longer to help you out if you have something going.

I just graduated from UCSB as biochemistry and pharmacology, spent nearly every day biking during the first half of college, then lots of sailing the second half of college. Now I''m working with www.worldviz.com and getting flown out to Sarasota for a conference. I''m originally from Carmel Valley, CA, and went to university in Santa Barbara, CA. I bought a catamaran and taught myself to sail it adequately in a day. I''ve been improving, sailing it around the area ever since and reading up like a monster.

Buying a small sailing vessle was cheaper than paying for lessons. Now I really want bigger and farther and there''s no cheaper way to do it than to help you. I''m everything I need to be to be a great sailor. I just need more experience. Email me at brianrossini@gmail.com

Thanks
Old 03-30-2005

capt_joe is on a distinguished road
crew wanted

Hello,

I have 27 years of sailing experience. Most of my sailing has been on the Chesapeake Bay, but I do have offshore experience. My latest offshore voyage was in November sailing a Mason 44 from the Chesapeake Bay to Tortola, BVI with the owner and his wife. I also have my USCG Captains license, and, while I realize there can be only one skipper on a boat, I view my license as representative of my commitment to sailing, professionalism, and as sense of responsibility. Also, as you know, as part of the licensing process I had a criminal background check, passed a drug test and am enrolled in a random drug testing program, and I''m CPR and first aid certified.

I have an open schedule so I am not bound to any set travel requirements, and can move pretty quickly. Personally, like most cruising sailors, I am laid back and easy going Also, despite the limitations of email, I have a sense of humor and am easy to get along with.

Your message interested me because you obviously have more open water experience than I do, and like the idea of sailing with someone I can learn from. Anyway, if you''re looking for crew, particularly to the Caribbean, send me a message, I would be interested in helping.

Joe
Old 04-29-2005

Xcentrk is on a distinguished road
crew wanted

S FL-Nassau, 8-12Jun, needed. Young couple looking for a ride out to Nassau; one way. We have a cruise back but would like a sail out.. any help would be appreciated.. have some exp.. Tim&Susie. Xcentrk69@yahoo.com.
Old 05-22-2005

oceanroam is on a distinguished road
crew wanted

I am interested in crewing for you. Have sold the homestead and want to get some experience before I buy my first boat for an extended cruise.

I am very motivated to get some experience and willing to do what it takes. Tim mjpubs@msn.com

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.