Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Out There > Crew Wanted/Available
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2005

cman2crew is on a distinguished road
crew wanted

just picked up your post. bad week for me. thx anyway. maybe another time. fair winds...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2005
Eat. Sail. Live.

dgrenwich is on a distinguished road
crew wanted

Hi Norm,

Very keen easygoing 35 year old male looking to build sailing experience and travel. Will send you my resume in email. Let me know if you need help! You can reach me at darwin@darwintheory.ca

Thanks,

Darwin Grenwich
Old 11-30-2005

capdeville1 is on a distinguished road
crew wanted

Hi. I am a New Orleans native who could probably sail before I could walk. I have, in the past few years, not been able to sail as much as I would like to with school and work. I am looking to get back into sailing very soon as I have abandoned all prior responsibilities in wake of Hurricane Katrina. I am currently living in Colorado but am more than willing to travel to be able to crew. In addition to over ten years of sailing experience, cruising and racing, I also worked as a sailmaker for over three years. This being said, I have experience building and repairing all kinds of sails and canvas work. I am 22 years old and looking to see the world and decide where it is that I need to be. Thanks.
Chris
w0284383@selu.edu
(985) 373-4944
Old 12-20-2005

bigsarg1 is on a distinguished road
crew wanted

My name is Henry and I will be retiring from yhe Military this year. My sailing experiance is limited. I am 41 and would enjoy learning and helping (no pay, experience is enough). Please, contact me at henry.bartlett@us.army.mil
Old 01-20-2006

jamesma is on a distinguished road
crew wanted

Norm,

I live in Texas, near Dallas, but I would love the opportunity to do some offshore sailing. I''ve been sailing most of my life but more seriously for the last 5 years. I own an Irwin 31 and I do all of the work on her myself so I am familiar with basic boat systems. I''m an active club racer, dependable, responsible and can get along with just about anyone. I''m 44 years old and still working so I''d need some advance warning so I can get the time off from work and get myself down to Florida. Let me know if you can use someone like me.

Thanks,

Mike Gautreau
Old 02-23-2006
SF-Sail

Hi Norm,

I am 31, male, 6 foot, 185 pounds, fit, hard working, easy going, friendly, work well as part of a team, calm in crisis situations, able to follow orders and I love to sail.

I have raced in the San Francisco Bay Area for the past 4 years in mainly 25-30 foot sloops in both one-design and handicap fleets. Also have been part of larger crew on larger boats. Skilled in all aspects of sailing and able to learn the unique aspects of your boat quickly.

I have helped doublehand a 50 foot boat back towards the US from Mexico, as well as spent countless days of cruising the Bay for fun as crew on various types of large/small boats. Also skilled at cooking, medical emergencies, survival skills, and troubleshooting in critical situations.

Ideally, I would like to join a transatlantic crossing going from North America to Europe. But I am open to any and all crew positions. I am usually available immediately and can provide sailing and personal references upon request.

Thanks,
Christopher
Old 02-26-2006

windprop is on a distinguished road
CAPTAIN STEVE RAUCH
USCG OUPV
12368 Harper St.
Spring hill, Fl 34608
(727) 364-3568

Available for:
*Charters
Sail, Power, Fishing, Parasailing, Dive
*Deliveries
Sail or Power
*Recovery
Sail or Power
*Crew
Racing, Charters
Born in Michigan, I grew up sailing the Great Lakes. I've spent all of my life, the better part of 44 years, buying, remodling, and sailing sailboats. I have equal experience running power boats. My goal is to acquire additional offshore sea time to qualify for my 100 ton master license, as well as endorsements in towing, radar, single side band radio, and celestial navigation.
In 2003, I moved to the Tampa Bay - Clearwater area. I've spent the last three years sailing the Gulf coast, cruising the area extensively.
I am a finish carpenter by trade, but a sailor through and through. Being a carpenter, I am extremely knowledgeable in boat maintainance.
I am a non- drinker, non- smoker, and take my boating seriously.
I am available for a full or part time position.

Old 02-26-2006

windprop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccnorm
Delivery Captain with over 170,000 miles has a ongoing need for crew. Most trips between Fla or the Caribbean and the east coast, boats 40-60'' Looking for congenial male or female, easy going, and keen. I can deal with varying levels of experiance as long as the desire is there. I do the trips safely with a great deal of care for the boat but try to have a enjoyable time.Its a great learning situation. Please email with contact info. Cheers, Norm
CAPTAIN STEVE RAUCH
USCG OUPV
12368 Harper St.
Spring hill, Fl 34608
(727) 364-3568

Available for:
*Charters
Sail, Power, Fishing, Parasailing, Dive
*Deliveries
Sail or Power
*Recovery
Sail or Power
*Crew
Racing, Charters
Born in Michigan, I grew up sailing the Great Lakes. I've spent all of my life, the better part of 44 years, buying, remodling, and sailing sailboats. I have equal experience running power boats. My goal is to acquire additional offshore sea time to qualify for my 100 ton master license, as well as endorsements in towing, radar, single side band radio, and celestial navigation.
In 2003, I moved to the Tampa Bay - Clearwater area. I've spent the last three years sailing the Gulf coast, cruising the area extensively.
I am a finish carpenter by trade, but a sailor through and through. Being a carpenter, I am extremely knowledgeable in boat maintainance.
I am a non- drinker, non- smoker, and take my boating seriously.
I am available for a full or part time position.

Old 03-02-2006

Showme is on a distinguished road
Norm

I am interested in assisting you with a delivery or two...I have basic sailing skills...recently purchased my own boat and am available with a weeks notice. My name is John, I am 37 swm easy to get along with and very interested in learning from a more experienced sailor. Please email me at Showme3@aol.com if I can be of some assistance...Thank You
Old 03-08-2006

Jtown1 is on a distinguished road
Do you think a 47" cat will be big enough for two?

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.