Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Out There > Crew Wanted/Available
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2004

ccnorm is on a distinguished road
crew wanted

Delivery Captain with over 170,000 miles has a ongoing need for crew. Most trips between Fla or the Caribbean and the east coast, boats 40-60'' Looking for congenial male or female, easy going, and keen. I can deal with varying levels of experiance as long as the desire is there. I do the trips safely with a great deal of care for the boat but try to have a enjoyable time.Its a great learning situation. Please email with contact info. Cheers, Norm
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2004

ughmo2000 is on a distinguished road
crew wanted

Hi Norm,

I''m headed to Lauderdale this weekend to crew a delivery to St. Thomas but I''m always looking for crew positions.

If I might be able to assist you in the future or if you have any questions for me please don''t hesitate to give me a shout.

Cliff
Old 11-08-2004

MarriedCouple is on a distinguished road
crew wanted

We are a retired, non-smoking, easy going 50-ish couple interested in assisting with deliveries. We''ve been traveling for about 18 months, mostly in our VW camper, and are currently on the east coast of the US mainland.

Most of our experience is on cats. Last season, we participated in a leisurely six month cruise from Mazatlan, Mexico to Puntarenas, Costa Rica on a Mayotte 47 (reference available). We both assisted with general sailing duties, standing both day and night watches and doing route planning and navigation (we have both CMaps and Nobeltec installed on our laptop). We both participated in cooking and general cleaning. I was in charge of provisioning for a crew of up to 6. Donn participated in general boat maintenance including bottom cleaning, routine engine inspection and maintenance, and the ugly task of rebuilding heads. Our monohull experience includes sailing a 65 foot three-masted schooner, Herrschoff design, from La Paz to Mazatlan in early 2004.

We’ve charted catamarans in the Bahamas and enjoyed our brief sails there.

We have taken ASA sailing instruction aboard a Privilege 39 Catamaran, and hold ASA certifications in Basic Keelboating, Catamaran Sailing, and Bareboat Cruising. We also hold USCG Aux certification in Advanced Coastal Navigation. We hold HAM tech licenses and are NAUI certified divers. We can send you a full resume and copies of passports if you’d like.

We’re looking to buy a boat of our own, and more experience before making our purchase. If you think we might make a good match, we''d love to hear from you.

Sandi and Donn

Old 11-08-2004

youngpoodah is on a distinguished road
crew wanted

Hi Norm,
I''d be very interested in crewing for you on a delivery. I''m a 23 year old electrical engineer, good with my hands, hard working and easy to get along with. While I have no previous experience as crew, I greatly desire to sail, own my own boat (a flicka), and believe I would make a valuable addition to any crew. If you have a need for any crew I can be reached at youngpoodah@yahoo.com. I live in virginia but could travel anywhere to meet a boat. If I could provide you with any more information please let me know.
Cheers,
Tim Sweeney
Old 11-09-2004

shaven is on a distinguished road
crew wanted

I''ll send a CV, if you give me your E-mail
Old 11-09-2004

gocho1 is on a distinguished road
crew wanted

Hi,Norm. I am 47 y/o male marine engineer with no off shore experiance. Cheers,gocho57@yahoo.com
Old 11-10-2004

lagos36 is on a distinguished road
crew wanted

Hi Norm ,I,m a 38 year old Welshman based near West Palm Beach,I have 8000 sea miles under my belt includng an Atlantic crossing Fort-Lauderdale to Spain,if you need me drop me an e-mail lagos36@yahoo.co.uk or ring and leave me a message on 7725282620, John.
Old 11-14-2004

steveboothe is on a distinguished road
crew wanted

I would like to teach sailing/chartering/ or cruising in the Caribbean this winter. I am ASA certified 201/203/204/ and 205, have over 25,000 Nautical miles of sea time cruising or racing, am a NAMS surveyor, and retired school teacher. I will also help in deliveries to the caribbean or back. contact me through my e-mail and I will send you a resume. Captain Steve
Old 11-16-2004

pvoigt is on a distinguished road
crew wanted

Hi Norm,

I was hoping to crew sometime this winter to a warmer clime. I have lots of experience on Lake Michigan, and some on the Pacific. I''m interested in getting more offshore experience.

I''m very fit, easygoing and concientious. Let me know if I can help in any way. You can reach me at: crew4u@sailinguy.com

Peter
Old 11-17-2004

MattPlowman is on a distinguished road
crew wanted

I I am a 29 year old New Zealand male looking to build experience by doing delivery (unpaid) work I am located in London but can travel. I have very limited sailing experience (almost none) but am very keen and a hard worker.

Please let me know if you have any requirements that would suit my experience levels.

Thanks
Matt