Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Out There > Crew Wanted/Available
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2005

cacmd is on a distinguished road
Share a Sailboat

I have a beautiful 33 foot Hallberg-Rassey Mistral sloop, completely redone, that I would like to share for the summer. I won''t be around enough to make use of her and think this may be an alternative to selling her, if I can find the right partner. She''s at Brewers in Greenport, NY and has a mooring in Sterling Harbor. I''ll have her launched in early June for the season.
Contact me by e-mail if interested.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2005

Mike31 is on a distinguished road
Share a Sailboat

What is your e-mail address?
Old 05-25-2005

russell625 is on a distinguished road
Share a Sailboat

What is your email. I''d be happy to share the cost with you.

Thanks
Russ
Old 04-21-2010

nycvibe is on a distinguished road
share destination costs

If you would like to take a trip to Europe this summer, I have a a group (four people including me, and two pets), who would like to make the transatlantic trip via sailboat. We would be willing to share the costs if you were interested in such a journey.
Old 04-22-2010

defensible is on a distinguished road
Smile What are you planning come fall?

I'd really be interested in a shared boat in Florida if you might be inclined to take her south rather than putting her up on the hard for the winter. Something like two weeks per month November through March would be ideal.
Old 04-22-2010
Telstar 28

sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice
Fitting FIVE people and two pets aboard a 33' sailboat for a trans-Atlantic passage is not a wise idea...

For five people for that duration, you'd probably want at least a 40' boat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycvibe View Post
If you would like to take a trip to Europe this summer, I have a a group (four people including me, and two pets), who would like to make the transatlantic trip via sailboat. We would be willing to share the costs if you were interested in such a journey.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Telstar 28
New England

You know what the first rule of sailing is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take
a boat to the sea you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps
her going when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.

—Cpt. Mal Reynolds, Serenity (edited)

If you're new to the Sailnet Forums... please read this
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Still—DON'T READ THAT POST AGAIN.
Old 05-15-2010

JackKus is on a distinguished road
Hi How are you Sir .
That is a one fantastic sailboat , my Father used to have one , not exactly the same but it was Rassmusen , all mahagoni hule , teak and so on very pretty . It's still there still racing . Any way if You could share the details a bit how do You see this I would realy appreciate it , I'm very interested . I cherter now all the time , but this sounds more like having Your own boat , let me know please .
Regards
JackKus
My email gdyniajack@hotmail.com
Old 05-15-2010

JackKus is on a distinguished road
Share a boat

Hi How are you Sir .
That is a one fantastic sailboat , my Father used to have one , not exactly the same but it was Rassmusen , all mahagoni hule , teak and so on very pretty . It's still there still racing . Any way if You could share the details a bit how do You see this I would realy appreciate it , I'm very interested . I cherter now all the time , but this sounds more like having Your own boat , let me know please .
Regards
JackKus
My email gdyniajack@hotmail.com
Old 05-16-2010

hellosailor has a spectacular aura about hellosailor has a spectacular aura about
The original poster made ONE POST FIVE YEARS AGO AND HASN'T BEEN BACK SINCE.

Y'all might want to think about that while you're all asking his ghost about going sailing with him.
Old 06-06-2010

Shipislandpirate is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Shipislandpirate
Maybe we should start a new thread for those looking to share their boats....Or for those like myself who would love to share someone's boat with them...For the season or even just a couple of days... I think there are a tremendous number of people on this site who would jump at the chance to go sailing with an owner who is just planning on spending a day or two out on the boat and could use an extra hand...What do you think? I personally am looking for boat owners on the Great Lakes who are in need of an extra hand on board...

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.