SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Need help moving 24'' MTH-JAX

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  BrianRossini 
#1 ·
Need help moving 24'''' MTH-JAX

moving 24'' Sovereign N. to St Marys, GA from Long Key, FL ;will be sailing 24/7 in late May until arrival, unpaid help needed

#2 ·
Need help moving 24'''' MTH-JAX

That sounds like good timing. I don''t know what the boat is by sight but I''m sure sailing it will be doable.

I''ll be in Sarasota for a conference on May 6th thru the 11th. I''ll stay longer to help you out. I just graduated from UCSB as biochemistry and pharmacology, spent nearly every day biking during the first half of college, then lots of sailing the second half of college. Now I''m working with www.worldviz.com and getting flown out to Sarasota for a conference. Either you can pick me up, I can take a bus, or I can rent a car to meet you. If you want, we can spend the days before the trip going over details.
I''m from Carmel, CA, went to school in Santa Barbara, CA. I bought a catamaran and taught myself to sail it adequately in a day. I''ve been improving, sailing it around the area ever since and reading up like a monster. Buying a small sailing vessle was cheaper than paying for lessons. Now I want bigger and better and there''s no cheaper way to do it than to help you. I''m everything I need to be to be a great sailor. I just need more experience. Email me at brianrossini@gmail.com

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.