Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Out There > Crew Wanted/Available
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2014

Dounia is on a distinguished road
Smile Looking for joining a crew from colombia!

Hi !! My name is Dounia, I am half french half arabic and I am travelling for more than one year in LAtinoamerica! I want to help/work/colaborate on a boat going to Panama, Central america or Caribeean Island against the crossing/trip! Iam experienced and really motivated! I am 26 and i dedicate my life to travel. I am now in Cartagena and I am looking for a boat goping to the North, I am opened to any itinirary as what I want to is to get out of Colombia and keep going up to Centroamerica, as my final latino destination would be Mejico!
I have been working in Ireland, Spain and Peru as a social worker and it has been now one year I am a nomada on the latin roads, wanting boat's life being part of my trip, without time limitation and a lot of motivation to make a fair and interesting exchange!
The sea has been calling me for few months now, and now I arrived in Cartagena I am really eager to find a nice boat and a nice crew to help, work, collaborate, against the crossing/trip!

I speak fluent english, spanish, french, catalan and a have strong basis in Arabic.

I have already spent 20 days on the mediterean sea , on a sailboat where I helped the captain to full the boat of tourists, I was his first assistant in terms of boat navigation, at the same time as doing the work of translation, meals cooking and boat cleaning. We were 3 people in the crew, and there were 7 tourists.

I am used to share a small space between many pepole as I have been living in different kind of "community" travelling, with tourists, travellers, locals, family... I am always adapting myself to new people, culture, languages, ways of being, ways of imagining life, ways of creating its own reality...

I am really motivated to go on a boat/sailboat in the caribean sea, more than a experience more, another learning.. it would be a new dream coming real.

I am loonking forward to hearing from you,
Respectfully, sincerly and hopefully,
I wish you a nice day!

Dounia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message Share with Facebook

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.