Sailors, sorry I have NOT been here for a while. I thought I may take a chance to post here to see if someone like sailing.
Urgent: Jamaica to Miami this coming Monday, March 17 weather permitting.
On the behalf of the Captain/Owner, we seek an experienced sailor to take his boat from Jamaica to Miami.
The boat is a 2006 59 ft sailboat designed by Robert Perry specifically for the owner. She is a sound vessel for ocean voyage and fully equipped. The Captain has been in sailboat racing for the last 40 years.
You must be:
1. experienced off shore sailor
2. physically fitted with cool head
3 able to stand watch
4. willing to take motion sicknesses medication when condition warranted
5. willing to share chore to keep the boat clean and proper order. Safety comes first.
6. Easy going, drug free, smoke free and no drunk
We are easy going and happy guys, funny as hell. On the boat, you will have good food and good company. This is an unpaid position, but some travel expenses may be covered for the right candidate.
If interested, please send me a PM with some personal info, your cell number and email address. Please no one-liner PM. Do not leave message on here.
Thank you so much