Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Out There > Crew Wanted/Available
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2001

jmig7 is on a distinguished road
Sail to Belize-looking for a boat.

Please email me if interetested in making a tour to Belize. I have all the navigational charts. Willing to stop at ports along the way. Looking for someone who had reliable boat and split the expenses.
Please email: Jamie jmig7@yahoo.com too discuss further.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2001

michael209 is on a distinguished road

Have 40'' sailboat, will travel.
Contact me if your still interested.
Thanks,
Mike
Old 07-17-2001

WilliamII is on a distinguished road

Hi Jamie,
I am an x-marine, a capable crew member of push boats on the MS river, Crab boats in Bering Sea, fishing boats, sport boats. Have profound love of the ocean and getaways to whereever. Willing to help with expenses to exotic places. Have no time limitations. Skills: all around Deck Hand, Carpentry, plumbing, electrical, building contractor, artist, poet, philospher. Am not familiar with sailing boats, but have a keen aptitude. I am a 6''O", 200lb, physically capable heterosexual male. I am very interested in discussing with you the details of your trip and my qualifications. Please contact me as I am very interested.
Will Calder
Old 07-14-2006

hereicome is on a distinguished road
' is feet and " is inches i keep seeing post with " ie: 6"-10" as a chart sounding and also as in the 6 inch tall man wanting to sail on the trip in this post " I am a 6''O", 200lb, physically capable heterosexual male" see he is 6 inches tall. for him this will be a very TALL ship havea nice one all
Old 07-14-2006
Telstar 28

sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereicome
' is feet and " is inches i keep seeing post with " ie: 6"-10" as a chart sounding and also as in the 6 inch tall man wanting to sail on the trip in this post " I am a 6''O", 200lb, physically capable heterosexual male" see he is 6 inches tall. for him this will be a very TALL ship havea nice one all
Yes, I've been very puzzled as to why it seems no one on this board but me can figure out that 6' is six FEET and 6" is six INCHES....

A 6" tall man who weighs 200 lbs. is either very wide, or made of uranium.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Telstar 28
New England

You know what the first rule of sailing is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take
a boat to the sea you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps
her going when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.

—Cpt. Mal Reynolds, Serenity (edited)

If you're new to the Sailnet Forums... please read this
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Still—DON'T READ THAT POST AGAIN.
Old 07-25-2006

JohnysRawson30 is an unknown quantity at this point
I offer my sailboat to experienced hands, to move it from NJ,Bridgeport 08027, Richard buttonwood marina to Bermuda or anywhere away from USA best to Carribean,Belize is also OK. You can use it longer time for free as reward. Its old boat 1960, very strong built, 12500 LBS displacement, 30 feets, Rawson 30,long keel, 3 sails,Mitsubishi vetus 22hp diesel,VHF,alcohol stove,2xsolar panel 35W, pictures at www.geocities.com/dak6 , name "Windsong" ,you can call me +421 910622599 (European union), or email to jfree987@yahoo.com for another questions. Previous owner of the boat Doug Koriakin 609-204-0835 , Marina owner Jim Richards (mobile) 215-397-7583 , (fixed) 856-467-9173. Stable and seaworthy cruiser.
I cant do it myself, medical pension in East Europe, very low, so considered as potwential immigrant from economic reasons by embassy....
Old 07-25-2006

Surfesq is on a distinguished road
hereicom: I noticed some spacing and grammatical errors in your post. Was that part of the gag? SDog, you get a happy face. But don't make any mistakes...either of you!
As for the previous post, its that same scam this guy posts all over this site.
Old 07-25-2006

JohnysRawson30 is an unknown quantity at this point
My access to net is limited and paid so I wrote very quickly.So mistakes. Im a natural living sailor not internet sitting person like somebody....
Old 07-25-2006
Telstar 28

sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice sailingdog is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnysRawson30
My access to net is limited and paid so I wrote very quickly.So mistakes. Im a natural living sailor not internet sitting person like somebody....
Yet you manage to post almost the exact same message, word for word, mistake for mistake, in over eight threads by latest count. Hmm...

Telstar 28
New England

You know what the first rule of sailing is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take
a boat to the sea you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps
her going when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home.

—Cpt. Mal Reynolds, Serenity (edited)

If you're new to the Sailnet Forums... please read this

Still—DON'T READ THAT POST AGAIN.
Old 08-07-2006

hereicome is on a distinguished road
Surfesq
Senior Member Glad to see your on the JOB. but remember this I will not be membered as the owner of a 26" sailboat or a 7' Penis

Quick Reply

By choosing to post the reply above you agree to the rules you agreed to when joining Sailnet.
Click Here to view those rules.

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SailNet Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
Please note: After entering 3 characters a list of Usernames already in use will appear and the list will disappear once a valid Username is entered.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.