SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Bluewater Experience Desired

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  SailNet Archive 
#1 ·
55 yr.old male desires to gain bluewater experience once hurricane season is over. Have substantial coastal cruising experience in western Florida waters. Own 32 ft. sloop. Very flexible time commitment. Am willing to pay own expenses.

#2 ·
We are a sailing couple now in the process of finishing and fitting our 54'' Roberts steel hull for blue water sailing. Destination the Carribbean after hurricane season and Australia and the South Seas next year then maybe on to Europe via the Med. We need crew to help us.....are you still interested? Also would like to do some lobster diving and look for wrecks....let us hear back from you...

#4 ·
DP: Sorry for the late response, but I''ve been out of town for two weeks. Yes, I''m definitely interested in your adventure. Can we talk about it? Please send a direct e mail to larrylinhart@hotmail.com containing your telephone number and I''ll call you to discuss the details. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Larry

#5 ·
To dpthatcher:
I am an x-marine, capable crew member of push boats on MS river, Crab boats in Bering Sea, fishing boats, sport boats. Have profound love of the ocean and getaways to whereever. Willing to help with expenses to exotic lands. Have no time limitations. Skills: all around Deck Hand,Carpentry, plumbing, electrical, building contractor, artist, poet, philospher. Am not familiar with sailing boats, but have a keen aptitude. I am a 6''O", 200lb, physically capable heterosexual male. Will Calder

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.