Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > General Interest Forums > Crew Wanted/Available
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2006

cjay is on a distinguished road
Crew wanted for Tortola/Antigua...Caribbean

Oceanis 343 May 7 - 17Antigua -> TortolaCrew wanted for 34 foot or 47 foot sailing trips from Antigua to Tortola (and other caribbean adventures) in May/June/July 2006.

I'm am a young 42 yr old easy going guy w/ many years experience including blue water chartering around Caribbean. I need at least one crew to complete trips and share in charter/provisioning costs.

I love barbecue (but not while sailing downwind , sunsets, diving off boat, wine and relaxing warm intellectual/emotional fun.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2006

ethan smith is on a distinguished road
Hola,

I am exploring the adventure of traveling from Central America to the US via Sailboat. My timeframe is fairly short; hope to arrive by the end of the first week of May. I have one week sailing expirience under Cpt. Jim Palmer (Orca Sailing).

I offer myself as a deck hand and enthusiastic help in the kitchen, as well as a traveling amigo in exchange for transport.

I want to sail!

Ethan Smith
ethan10eze@hotmail.com
Old 04-20-2006

genevieve828 is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjay
Oceanis 343 May 7 - 17Antigua -> TortolaCrew wanted for 34 foot or 47 foot sailing trips from Antigua to Tortola (and other caribbean adventures) in May/June/July 2006.

I'm am a young 42 yr old easy going guy w/ many years experience including blue water chartering around Caribbean. I need at least one crew to complete trips and share in charter/provisioning costs.

I love barbecue (but not while sailing downwind , sunsets, diving off boat, wine and relaxing warm intellectual/emotional fun.
Hello,
When are the trips taking place? I'm very interested but i need to know how long a trip and when...Thanks!!
Old 07-22-2006

Yeomani is on a distinguished road
Smile Experianced Sailor

HELLO

Are you still looking for crew to join you? I am a skilled sailor operating in the Agean Sea of Greece looking to change my location and operate on a blue water level. I have a broad range of sailing experiance blue water, offshore and coastal with a New Zealand boatmasters (RYA Coastal Yachtmasters) and will be completing an offshore Yachtmasters when affordable. Further experiance also includes building my own yacht, teaching sailing and windsurfing and entertainment of the people I teach.

If you hold an interest my email is yeomani@hotmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours Faithfully
Isac Yeoman
Old 07-22-2006
♥♥♥ Tam

txsailorgirl1974 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to txsailorgirl1974 Send a message via Yahoo to txsailorgirl1974
Hello my name is Tammy and I have ASA 101-105. I would love to crew for you. Looking to take off for a while anyway. I am 31 yrs old and I have nothing holding me back.
Old 08-17-2006

Ruairi is on a distinguished road
I am 26, engaged, Irish and live in San Jose, Costa Rica. San Jose is a bit dull, so I could would really like to crew for someone. Will travel to sail. Have limited experience. Years ago I did a little sailing in US and Ireland and got my Day Skipper cert. ruairi@lux.co.cr