Trailer & Watersports
Clearance Items

Advertise Here

Go Back   SailNet Community > Out There > Crew Wanted/Available
 Not a Member? 

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2006

samdaham is on a distinguished road
Does anyone need crew near Philly / NJ shore?

Hello!

I have an extensive sailing background -- I raced and taught (for five summers) on the lakes in the Midwest, and also have a bit of experience sailing on the ocean. Since moving to Philadelphia, I have been deprived of sailing and miss it terribly. If anyone needs crew for regattas (particularly on the weekends) I would be very interested in learning more. My racing experience is primarily with a variety of scows, however I also have experience with a variety of keelboats.

Feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions -- I hope to hear from someone soon!!

Andrea
samdaham@gmail.com
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2006

gpd955 is on a distinguished road
Andrea-

If you ever feel like doing the weekend thing and day sails out of AC, we never refuse the company and help!! We're at Farley State Marina in AC.

We're pretty new at boat ownership and would probably benefit from your experience!

Jack and Colleen
Old 07-25-2006

JohnysRawson30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi,I offer my sailboat to experienced hands, to move it from NJ,Bridgeport 08027, Richard buttonwood marina to Bermuda or anywhere away from USA. You can use it longer time for free as reward. Its old boat 1960, very strong built, 12500 LBS displacement, 30 feets, Rawson 30,long keel, 3 sails,Mitsubishi vetus 22hp diesel,VHF,alcohol stove,2xsolar panel 35W, pictures at www.geocities.com/dak6 , name "Windsong" ,you can call me +421 910622599 (European union), or email to jfree987@yahoo.com for another questions. Previous owner of the boat Doug Koriakin 609-204-0835 , Marina owner Jim Richards (mobile) 215-397-7583 , (fixed) 856-467-9173. Stable and seaworthy cruiser.
I cant do it myself, medical pension in East Europe, very low, so considered as potential immigrant from economic reasons by embassy....so no visa no entry to USA