SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Want to Crew Dana Pt.

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  pkrupela 
#1 ·
Just finished beginner/intermediate classes and want to get out as much as possible to learn as much as I can absorb.

Looking to buy a boat after I learn more and can get a slip.

Mark
949-366-5877 or email

#3 ·
Aventura with Mark Howe. I am planning on going to J world within a month or so for a 5 day racing course.

Love to go out on your Catalina if you are willing. Also met two guys in my class that also live in San Clemente that are looking to crew as well.

Let us know when you want to go out!

Mark
949-366-5877

#4 ·
Saw your other post looking for crew. I''ve been "beercan" afternoon racing in Santa Barbara on J-24''s and one Hobie Magic-25. Had some basic racing lessons, will be working on coastal/nav ASA certs this Fall. My brother is going to be buying a C30 soon of his own(for cruising/chartering). I am only interested in racing at this time. I still consider myself very beginner, but wouldn''t mind getting wet in Dana Point now and then.

--Sarah (sarah@10kover.com)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.