SailNet Community

SailNet Community (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/)
-   Crew Wanted/Available (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/crew-wanted-available/)
-   -   Crew Ft Lauderdale to the Virgins (http://www.sailnet.com/forums/crew-wanted-available/2307-crew-ft-lauderdale-virgins.html)

hwlak 09-28-2001 01:30 PM

Crew Ft Lauderdale to the Virgins

Looking for 2 or 3 to bring total to 8 for fun cruise to the virgins via the bahamas leaving ft lauderdale on Nov. 1 will take two weeks plus one additional week in virgins available if desired.Ladyhawke 68ft Newhorizon ketch. Just completed major refit.

davidNwillems 09-29-2001 10:12 AM

Please contact me, I''m a sailor from St. Thomas and I''m very interested in the trip so I''ll email you a resume as soon as I get your address. 10k bluewater miles under sail.

carib99 09-30-2001 07:12 AM

Perfect,
Hi, I''ve wanted to make this trip for three years. I was planning to take my Coronado 35 from Michigan, but my sailing buddy got a new job...
So I''m up for it. I''ve owned the Coronado for 10 years , and I''ve chartered in BVI several times, and done some overnight watches. I''m 55, male , retired, very reliable, no drugs, great health. I love to snorkel, I am an excellent swimmer, and I''m scuba certified.
Please contact me at carib99@yahoo.com.
Jim

hwlak 10-01-2001 07:37 AM

email me at Hwlak@aol.com for more info

one565 10-03-2001 11:47 AM

Sounds like fun. I crewed from miami to nassau over the winter and would love to sail there again. I''m 27, and I''ve been sailing since I could fill out a life jacket. I have lots of charter crew experience in the Bahamas, Caribbean, Florida, buzzards bay, & around the vineyard. Lately I''ve been single handing our ensign and thinking about my dream boat.

I look forward to hearing from you.
--Rebecca

hwlak 10-03-2001 03:15 PM

Please email me at Hwlak@aol.com
or tell me how to get intouch with you. Thanks Howard

sailcolvin 10-10-2001 08:46 PM

Howard, I have a 46 ftr that I am taking to the Carribean in January and am in the process of fitting it out. I would love to have the opportunity to make a trial run with you down the Thorny Path. Could you send me more information about your plans?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Capt''n Paco

VIEXILE 10-17-2001 07:52 AM

Two weeks from Lauderdale to here seems like a pretty tight run. A "fun" trip would take a month. You''re going straight offshore and down, aren''t you? Doesn''t sound like a thorny path trip to me.......

sasha_ 10-19-2001 08:57 AM

Hi,
I am a programmer, 31 y.o., ex naval officer of the russian navy. I sailed in college and managed a 28 footer on Lake Champlain, Vermont for a few years. I have the rest of october and all novermber free and I''d love to sail south from Vermont. I''d like to be a part of your crew.
Sasha

Dbolko 10-19-2001 05:32 PM

No experience on a big boat, and will probably get sick the first day, but I am more than willing to do what I have to do to get on your boat.