SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Circumnavigation - You have just found one crew member...

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  nblanton 
G
#1 ·
I have been sailing since an early age, UK mainly West Coast Scotland. Looking for a bigger challenge, hopefully a circumnavigation. If you need crew then look no further. Born Nov ''79 in UK. At present I am a Deck Officer in the Merchant Navy with a great deal of experience in navigation, everything from Coastal to Astro, watch keeping, rule of the road as well as setting sails, general odd-jobs etc that are all part of the ''sailing experience'' most of which I have picked up over the years crewing round the coast and also in bigger jobs as well as crewing on my parents 32’ Westerly Renown. I would love to become part of someone''s team for a circumnavigation, time-scale no problem as my job is extremely flexible. Hope to hear from you soon, email Gillan@Locke.net and remember seasickness not a problem!!!

#3 ·
Hi Gillian,
I have a 19 meter Ketch and I am planing to leave France la rochelle where I bought the boat on the 24th of January 2002 for Malaga Spain, wher I used to live and hacve to solve some minor maters, I will leave in mid or late feb; for world tour first the med and october cross the atlantic, if you are intrested please contact me at nbotefur@yahoo.com.ar

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.