SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

sea camping in the San Blas islands

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  sailingdog 
#1 ·
i have a 28ft. sailboat and i'm looking for travellers wanting to explore these wonderful and pristine islands with me.
the boat is very simple and the comfort is camping standards. modest contribution is asked so to help me keeping cruising, to maintain the boat and to cross the panama canal.

#2 ·
Hi, my friend and I will be heading to San Blas in the middle of January, and were looking for a sailing opportunity.
I have experience sailing, she's a quick learner... and we have both been to san blas before.
When are you planning on being there? and what would you consider an appropriate contribution?
thanks
Emilee

#5 ·
Umm... the posts you're replying to are almost two years old... and as such are pretty unlikely to be relevant. Please check dates before replying to a thread. Also, recommend you read the POST in my signature.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.